You can also read more about the experience on LinkedIn.
Research and Development Intern, Mozilla
- Mentor: Emma Irwin
- Developed an open source analytics dashboard prototype with the metrics to evaluate Diversity and Inclusion.
- Proposed and led quantitative analysis using self made demo gender dataset and performed NLP(Sentiment Analysis and Topic Modeling) for generating the visualization results.
- Delivered a pilot project to represent as a bridge between MOZILLA and CHAOSS open source organizations.
- Learned Kibana, Logstash and Elastic Search for data extraction and visualization during the internship. Github
- May. 2018 – Aug. 2018
Undergraduate Teaching Assistant, Graphic Era University, Dehradun
- Instructor: Mr Gaurav Bhatt
- TCS821: Intro to Cloud Computing
- Machine Learning algorithms were illustrated on cloud platforms like Heroku, Docker, and CloudFoundry. Github
- Jan. 2018 – Apr. 2018
Machine Learning Intern, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee
- Advisor: Dr R Balasubramanian
- Implemented AB-CNN architecture on multi-label audio classification with a few feature extraction techniques (Mel, CQT, Mfcc).
- Compared the performance with other attention based models and the proposed model achieves a decrease in the Equal Error Rate by 4% with the current acoustic scenes datasets.(Dcase, Rouen, chime2016).
- May. 2017 – Jul. 2017